18th & 19th Century English, European Antiques, Antique Accessories,
Works of Art and Scientific Instruments.
Founded in 1982 and located in San Francisco, California.
We offer a large selection of fine 18th and 19th century English and European antiques:
- English Antiques and Accessories: Queen Anne, Georgian, Regency and Victorian.
- European Antique Furniture: Louis XV, Louis XVI, Biedermeier, Italian Baroque and Neoclassical.
- Georgian partners’ desks and writing tables, Chippendale, Hepplewhite and Regency dining tables, chairs and bookcases.
- English clocks and scientific instruments: longcase clocks, barometers, globes, nautical instruments.
- English and European mirrors.
- English and European paintings & watercolors: 18th century to 20th century sporting, landscapes and nautical.
- English and European antiquarian prints: architecture, birds, botanicals, landscapes, military and sporting.
- English and American silver, Old Sheffield Plate.
- English and European decorative objects: porcelains, bronzes, boxes, ceramics.
- Lighting: lamps, sconces, candelabra and candlesticks.
Daniel Stein Antiques is a member of the Art and Antique Dealers League of America, Inc (AADLA); the Confederation Internationale des Negociants en Oeuvres d'Art (CINOA); and the Antiques Dealers Association of California (ADAC). Mr. Stein was president of ADAC from 2006-2014.
We exhibit annually at the San Francisco Fall Antiques Show. Mr. Stein is head of the English furniture vetting committee and vice-chairman of vetting for the show.